Website Security & website malware removal services
We offer the best on-going website security and website malware removal plans for your WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Prestashop, OpenCart, vBulletin, XenForo and all other CMS websites, E-Commerce platforms and custom websites. Keeping your website up and secure is the most important step of running a successful business. We’re available 24×7 to help you with securing your website, Malware Removal, Blacklist Removal, Security monitoring and to answer all of your security questions or concerns.
All of our security experts are highly trained and certified. You can rest assured that you’re always in safe hands
How it works? It’s easy as 1 2 3:
1-Scan & Identify 2-Remove & Clean 3-Protect & Monitor
How to tell if your website has been hacked?
- Do you see any strange, unrecognized or inappropriate content on your site?
- Your site started consuming more resources or running slow?
- Do you see unrecognized users, admin users, FTP or email accounts on your site?
- Unrecognized files or folders?
- Customer reporting stolen credit card after purchasing something from your website?
- Google Chrome, Firefox or other browsers showing a red warning when visiting your website?
- Do you see any unrecognized ads, popups or redirects to other sites?
- Your hosting provider suspended your hosting account?
- If your site is listed as hacked or harmful in Google searches.
- If you recieve a warning from Google webmaster tools or other blacklists.
- If Google Adwords suspended your running Ads.
There are so many other signs! Signup now and let’s clean & protect your websites!
What is included in the Malware Removal & Clean up process?
- Malware Removal.
- Backdoor Removal.
- Database Scan & Cleanup.
- Blacklist Removal (Google, Norton, McAfee, Yandex, and all others)
- Email Blacklist Removal (Spamhaus, SURBL, SORBS, CBL, Hotmail, Live, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and others)
- Defacements, Spam & Phishing content Removal.
- SEO Spam Removal (i.e: Pharmacy spam, Essays Writing spam, etc)
- Detection of malicious redirects & malicious Ads.
- Fix Browser Red warnings.
- Fix Google Adwords security reports.
- Fix “This site may be hacked” & “This site may harm your computer” warnings in Google searches.
Website Security & Malware Removal FAQs:
Do you offer one-time malware removal services?
Yes, One-Time Website Malware & Blacklist Removal is also available for $99 one-time fee per site, Order here
Do you support all hosting providers?
Yes, We can clean websites hosted with any hosting provider if you can provide us with FTP, SFTP, SSH or hosting control panel access.
Do you offer refunds?
100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantees. If we can’t clean or fix your website, A full refund should be issued.
How many license/plans I need?
Each website/domain name requires a separate license and it’s own security plan. This is also applicable for Multisite installs as each domain needs to be checked, monitored and removed from all blacklists.
Do you offer volume pricing discounts?
Yes, Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Do you have any affiliate or partnership programs?