How to tell if your website has been hacked?
- Do you see any strange, unrecognized or inappropriate content on your site?
- Your site started consuming more resources or running slow?
- Do you see unrecognized users, admin users, FTP or email accounts on your site?
- Unrecognized files or folders?
- Customer reporting stolen credit card after purchasing something from your website?
- Google Chrome, Firefox or other browsers showing a red warning when visiting your website?
- Do you see any unrecognized ads, popups or redirects to other sites?
- Your hosting provider suspended your hosting account?
- If your site is listed as hacked or harmful in Google searches.
- If you recieve a warning from Google webmaster tools or other blacklists.
- If Google Adwords suspended your running Ads.
There are so many other signs! Signup now and let’s clean & protect your websites!
You can check your website’s security by using this free website malware scanner https://scan.attacker.net
Attacker.NET is glad to inform you that we have entered the partnership with CloudLinux Inc. This partnership opens a great opportunity for our server management customers to improve their hosting environments. We offer discounted CloudLinux licenses for our Reactive & Proactive Server management plans and FREE CloudLinux licenses for our Critical Server Management plans.
All CloudLinux features are aimed at increasing server stability and security.
* Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
* Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
* Allows end user to select PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5
* Gives the power to monitor and control limits, such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
* Helps to restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
* Compatible with all major control panels
* Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL.
This blog will cover the following topics:
- Attacker.NET offers & News
- Security Advisories
- Tutorials & How-To’s
- Genetal IT news, Issues and Best practices